Friends of St Margaret's
Who are the Friends?
The Friends of St. Margaret’s is a registered charity that was set up as the Parent-Teacher Association where we come together to organise a wide variety of events in order to raise money for the school and to build the community spirit within the school. Most importantly it’s also a chance for the children and their families to have some fun!
When’s the next meeting?
The next meeting is on Thursday 23rd February at 8pm so do please come along and get involved wherever you can. If you want to get more actively involved then please email Liz Proctor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valentine's Day Cake sale: Friday 10th February
- Quiz Night: Thursday 23rd March
- Easter Egg Raffle: w/c 3rd April
- May Fair: Saturday 13th May (this is a big event so we need lots of volunteers!!)
- International Day: Friday 23rd June
- Summer BBQ: Friday 7th July